• Administration of staff recruitment, selection process, onboarding of new staff and exit procedures of outgoing staff.
• Administration of Employee Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Life Insurance and SOCSO.
• Update and maintenance of staff records.
• To ensure that HR procedures and policies are implemented by all departments.
• Other duties related to the HR function example IR, Payroll, Compensation Benefit and Foreign Worker and Talent Management
• Degree/Diploma with good results in Human Resource/Business Administration or related.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in Human Resources or similar capacity would be advantageous. However fresh graduates will also be considered.
• Result orientated, self motivated, pleasant personality and good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge in IR, payroll, appraisal system, manpower development, manpower planning, labour laws and relevant statutory requirements.
• IT literate especially Microsoft Office applications.
• Relevant experience in all aspects of human resource.